Key highlights from the newly released functionality:
You can now save datasets and visualizations across networks and drag-and-drop your favorite settings to new projects.
- Save and switch between your imported data sets as needed.
- Store frequently viewed networks and annotations.
- Organize your workspace and apply preferred setting across multiple projects.
Protein Network Table
Protein networks and annotations can now be viewed in both map and table form, giving you a new way to explore proteins and biology in your networks.
- Explore a data table view of your PPI map for at-a-glance review.
- Cross-highlight proteins across table and map.
- Drag-and-drop to rearrange data columns.
- Click to sort columns based on relevance.
Powerful Interactive Visualization
Updated interactive visualizations will allow you to refine your views for more incisive analysis.
- Visually adjust thresholds to pinpoint protein relevance.
- Save your network visualizations for ongoing analysis.
- Easily export presentation friendly visuals and annotations.
inBio Map™ interactome update
inBio Discover now queries the latest version of the inBio Map™ Core Interactome, and with the latest PPI evidence included, the coverage has increased to ~200K high confidence interactions between 15,580 proteins.