Working at Intomics
In a time of rapid growth we focus strongly on maintaining our distinct Intomics culture. We do this by putting much emphasis on our values of openness, integrity, equality, teamwork and:
- We believe that people generate most value when they are involved and engaged in what they do and are empowered to take decisions
- We believe that innovation is best achieved when people are free to speak their mind, are encouraged to share their knowledge and take initiatives without fear for failing
- We focus on expanding the capabilities of each employee through structured training sessions
- We accommodate for individual career-wishes
- We know we generate most value for our customers by engaging in close partnerships, ensuring close customer dialogue and by acting with integrity
- We remember that going to work should be fun and all employees can expect a satisfying work-life balance
Intomics is growing with great pace and we know that having the best people onboard is central for our continued growth. We therefore welcome all unsolicited applications from people with the right skills and mindset. Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Currently we have a position available for a Senior Bioinformatics Project Manager.